Lime Ginger Winter Fruit Salad
Ingredients - Print Recipe
1 large apple sliced / peeled if desired
- 1 pear, sliced
- 1 large bananas, peeled and sliced - wait to put into salad right before serving
- 2 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced into rounds and quarters
- 3 tangerines or clementine’s peeled and separated, slice the segments into two.
- (feel free to swap out fruit as it is in season)
- 2 Tablespoon Honey
- Zest of one lime
- 3 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 Tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 Teaspoon grated fresh peeled ginger (More if you like ginger)
- Pinch of sea salt
- Combine chopped fruit into bowl. If not serving right away, wait to slice and add bananas before serving.
- In a small bowl whisk together honey, lime juice, poppy seeds, and ginger. Drizzle over fruit and toss until coated. This can be made ahead and store in the fridge. Toss dressing with fruit and serve.